KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School diploma/GED
Additional Education Preferred: Associates degree preferred, not required
Required Work Experience:
- 2-3 years of quality control experience in a building materials or construction-related industry.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rates, rations and percentages.
- MARTCP Certification HMA Level 1 minimum. (Level 2 preferred)
- State regulated or industry certifications, as required
Required Computer and Software Skills: Basic proficiency computer and systems skills
Travel Requirements: Minimal
- Knowledgeable with demonstrated good judgment
- Ability to build effective relationships with all business stakeholders.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Proficient time management skills, and ability to prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of OH&S and environmental policies and procedures.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear.
- The employee will frequently be required to walk on rocky, irregular surfaces that may be muddy and in reduced lighting conditions.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must frequently shovel for 3 minutes with an 8 lb. shovel, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles, confined space, outside weather conditions, low lighting, artificial lighting, and explosives.
- The employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, proximity to electrical equipment, and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and occasionally