KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Required Work Experience:
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with mechanical equipment installation, repair and maintenance, as well as diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- A minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience
Travel Requirements: Local travel throughout Maryland, DC, Virginia, required.
Computer and Software Skills: Basic PC skills using Microsoft Office Application. Prior SAP experience helpful, but not required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with good negotiation, planning, scheduling and people management ability.
- Ability to identify production problems, and the experience to solve those problems.
- Ability to motive department personnel to meet production goals, while maintaining the integrity of the safety program.
- Good working knowledge of electrical systems, hydraulic systems, water systems, pumps, motors, conveyors and air systems.
- Must be a decision-maker that constantly incorporates common business sense into the decision-making process.
- Material handling knowledge is essential
- Strong time management skills, and ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities at one time and must be able to deal effectively with people using a facilitative approach.
- Strong communication and motivation skills.
- Sound knowledge of OH&S and environmental policies and procedures.
- ACM plant operational and maintenance knowledge and experience.
- Excellent people skills and have strong potential for strong leadership development.
- Creativity in approaches used to develop and direct short- and long-range planning and development programs.
Required Language: Ability to read, write and speak English. Bilingual preferred.
Scope: Oversight for all Maryland and District of Columbia mobile equipment maintenance.