KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School diploma/GED
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Able to prioritize work.
- Ability to work outdoors. Manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, good physical fitness, a good sense of balance, and an ability to work as a member of a team.
- Driver License needed.
ICENSE TO LEAD – OH&S COMPETENCIES
- Implements OH&S Mission: Ensures alignment of OH&S activities arising from OpCo OH&S mission
- Ensures adequate OH&S organization: Ensures relevant actions are taken so that OH&S requirements are met
- Identifies Hazards & Control Risks: Actively manages risks by ensuring that all related control activities are implemented thoroughly
- Manages Incidents: Drives committed and effective incident management
- Applicable to Manager Level or above only: Execute and monitor all respective internal controls, ensuring efficient/effective activities that support organizational objectives, while adhering to applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Applicable to Analyst level or below only: Ensure compliance with internal control procedures - communicating problems in operations, unwarranted deviations from established standards, and violations of policy or law.