KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED
Required Work Experience: 1-3 years
- Laborers will be required to work outside, at heights, warm temperatures, in dusty environments and confined spaces.
- Position may include changing schedules or rotating shift as necessary.
- Ideal candidates would have a high mechanical aptitude,
- Ability to work in a team based environment and excellent mechanical knowledge, ability to weld and experience working in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- General Laboring (carrying, lifting parts and tools, cleaning)
- Experience using hand tools (Drills, pneumatic powered tools, hammers, wrenches, etc.)
- Ability to read measuring tools
- Understand Basic mathematics
- Good communication skills/someone who can work in a team environment
- SOMEONE WHO WILL FOLLOW ALL SAFETY, ENVIRONMENTAL AND COMPLIANCE POLICIES
- Mobile equiptment operation (Skid Steer, BobCat, Man-Lift operator) (preferred)