KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School diploma/GED
Required Work Experience:
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Experience in a skilled trade (electrician, maintenance) preferred
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Required Computer and Software Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel, Word and PowerPoint. SAP experience helpful.
Travel Requirements: Minimal, some local
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to maintain composure and a high level of professionalism when under pressure
- Strong time management skills, and ability to prioritize tasks
- Sound knowledge of OH&S and environmental policies and procedures.
- Problem-solving abilities
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee will frequently be required to walk on rocky, irregular surfaces that may be muddy and in reduced lighting conditions. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently shovel for 3 minutes with an 8 lb. shovel, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles, confined space, outside weather conditions, low lighting, artificial lighting, and explosives. The employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, proximity to electrical equipment, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and occasionally