Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
As directed and guided by the Area Manager, the responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Uses computer or manual controls, efficiently batches product with proper mix and making necessary raw material adjustments; understands the proper use of each mix design
- Completes customer orders, schedule deliveries, paperwork and small plant maintenance
- May run front end loader or other material handling equipment to charge plant with aggregate, sand or other materials; assists plant management as needed with other duties as assigned
- Ensures that safety, compliance and environmental requirements are followed at all times
- Effectively communicates with the drivers to efficiently complete customer orders; ability to schedule deliveries to meet the customer needs
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related customer service or dispatch environment experience
- Excellent oral (telephone) communication skills; bi-lingual communications skills are a plus; ability to professionally interact with internal and external customers
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time; able to prioritize work; strong organization skills
- Experience with dispatch systems, personal computer, telephone
- Light mechanical experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed