KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: Bachelor's/University Degree
Preferred field of study: Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering
Other Training/Certifications: CBM Certifications preferred.
Required Work Experience: 3 years, experience in heavy manufacturing industry is highly preferred.
Travel Requirements: 5%
Computer and Software Skills:
- SAP experience
- Computer skills, including Excel, Word, Project, etc.
- Experience in FFT analysis of vibration spectra on a range of heavy industrial plant
- Experience in practical application of FMEA, NDT inspection techniques preferred
- Working knowledge of instrumentation, process controls, motors, starts, VFD’s preferred
- Self-starter / initiates action / highly motivated team player
- Strong planning and organizational skills and able to communicate technical information to non-technical team members
- Ability to grow with the company into positions of increasing responsibility
- Flexible planning and scheduling skills to be able to execute necessary job in an environment of variable equipment availability
- Demonstrated technical / professional knowledge
- Solid decision-making skills
- Resourceful and innovative
- Strong and effective written and oral communication skills