Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- The Terminal Operator safely operates all equipment at the location used to load and unload rail cars, ensuring order accuracy and expeditious processing of requests.
- Maintain grounds, offices, warehouse, yard, etc.
- Carry out tasks related to loading/unloading bulk material for rail and road methods of transportation, as appropriate for the specific location.
- Operate and conduct general maintenance on mobile equipment
- Assist with general mechanical maintenance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: High School diploma/GED
- Work Experience: 1-3 years
- Must be able to complete paperwork
- Autonomous, meticulous, good judgment
- Courteous with customers
- Knows and applies safe working practices
- Knowledge of cement, the construction industry and integrated computer systems an asset
- Good communication skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed