KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School diploma/GED
Required Work Experience: 2-4 years
Required Computer and Software Skills: Intermediate computer skills in SAP, word processing and spreadsheets. Multi-line telephone system, PC, Printer, Fax Machine, Copier, Postage Machine and LCD Projector
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to professionally interact with personnel and external customers.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Able to prioritize work.
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Manages Execution
- Customer Focus
- Leads for Performance
- Drives Change and Innovation/Supports Action, Change and Innovation
- Engages and Inspires
- Develops Human Capital/Employee (Managers)/Self (Individual Contributors)
- Cultivates Relationships and Networks
- Fosters Teamwork and Cooperation
- Adapts and Learns
- Builds/Establishes Trust and Confidence
- Strategic Vision/Alignment
- Strong organization skills.
- Individual must enjoy project and secretarial work, have the ability to multi-task and provide support to organization-wide initiatives as needed.