KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree
Required Work Experience:
- 3-5 years in a operations or maintenance position in the cement, concrete, or aggregate industry.
- 1-3 years in a supervisory, Terminal Manager in training or lead person role.
- 1-3 years of hands-on maintenance experience in a light or heavy industrial man
Required Computer and Software Skills: Basic knowledge of computer software and Microsoft preferred. SAP experience would be a plus.
- Possess the tact and diplomacy needed for customer, trucker and employee communications.
- Operate terminal equipment and perform all tasks, physical and mental, when instructing or training employees and in emergency conditions.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs.