KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: Bachelor’s/Undergraduate Degree preferred
Required Work Experience: 5 years' of experience as production coordinator.
Work Experience Preferred: Logistics, warehousing & distribution-related activities, including knowledge of rail & motor carrier transportation & knowledge of plant production activities.
Required Computer and Software Skills: SAP experience, Computer skills, including Excel, Word, Project, etc.
Travel Requirements: 5%
- Creative problem solver, including ability to prioritize & effectively resolve multiple problems/demands on time.
- Team player.
- Customer focused
- Excellent leadership, coaching, communication and integrity
- Capability of being a change agent and motivating others toward a vision of the future
- Independent judgment and goal orientation required
- Ability to facilitate the collaboration of people and cross functional teams
- Adaptability to changing needs
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize work and be detail oriented with effective record keeping
- Ability to make decisions and execute them and show initiative and results
- Must be aligned and demonstrate alignment, with company and management goals
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee will frequently be required to walk on rocky, irregular surfaces that may be muddy and in reduced lighting conditions. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and rarely lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles, confined space, outside weather conditions, low lighting, artificial lighting, and explosives. The employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, proximity to electrical equipment, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and occasionally